Wednesday 1 December 2010

Distress Inks video tutorial

I have recently been asked to do some video tutorials for a craft shop. ( I already make card samples for them)
This is the first Video tutorial I have done. Here I show you how to make a very quick and easy card with Distress Inks and stamps. If you have all your items ready you will see that it takes about 4 minutes to make this card.
I hope this inspires you to have a go.
You can see more of my work at sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com
hugs Sarah x

10 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Thanks for sharing your technique.xx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

José said...

Thanks Maria for charing, I'm just started working with Distress Ink and the tutorial is very helpful, love your card.
José

Anonymous said...

I really liked that and it was so easy Thanks for sharing

Tone K. said...

What a great card !! and it did not seem very difficult :o) Something for me in other words.
Thanks for inspiration :o)

Mia said...

Love that! And really love Distress ink.
thank you!

Judi said...

FANTASTIC work! You make it look SO easy!

Hugs

Judi x

Anonymous said...

So well done,thank you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love distress inks, & you make it so easy to follow.. Thanks for sharing. found you on google search..

Teri @ AM said...

Beautiful cards!! I would love to get my hands on the Hero Arts reverse image swirl stamp used on the middle card. I am not having any luck finding it - can you help with the actual name of the stamp, or an item # or something? Thanks!